Saturday, December 20, 2014

Quality Maniac: World of Warcraft. Pet Battles, part 3. Pygmy Cow

Ah---

I finally got the Pygmy Cow. While I have had the Barn level 3 for a long time, the milk never spawned for me and I couldn't get to the second floor. (Yes I collect pets OK, I got all the engineering pets and the Blacksmith pet for ingots etc ---

So the cow.. exact same bug as the Frostwolf Ghostpup.






Well I will admit that I was maybe a little to zelaous on Frostwolf Ghostpup as its actually pretty big in game. SO its not overally surpising that its out of its box, as the cow is also big...

Still both of them should clearly not screen tear constantly.

The cow  is actually not as annoying as the Frostwolf Ghostpup basically because it stand still. It moves very little so its more that its to big and not a lot of tearing, the dog is moving a lot and its really irritating. I am comparing them both on the same time(last image) and the dog is a lot, a lot worse.