Friday, April 24, 2015

Quality Maniac: Marvel Avengers Alliance: Age of Ultron Special Operation part 1

I am sure its a lot more bugs on this SO and have already logged so many bugs on this game I wont bother finding the real number.

Anyway this just annoyed me a lot:

The first screen you find when entering the new Special operation mission has an ID string fucked up. That just looks sad to me, the first dam screen, do better then that please Playdom.



Also the whole SO thing is by far the worst retention design they ever did, this SO gives a freaking Suit for Iron Man that wont make him playable anyway instead of a new hero like all otehr has done before and no lockbox. That is really bad monetization/game design. I don't see why most people are even gonna play this SO at all. I will but just barely, the suit don't even have a new alt class for Iron Man, its Blaster again which he already is(and is the best class to be for bonuses) so no real reason at all to get the suit.