Saturday, April 5, 2014

Myrmonden Start of Quality Maniac

Well I am clearly occupational injured but its probably more that I just have a really good eye for detail and that I hate imperfection.

So I am gonna start a new little hobby here on my blog maybe I even make videos if I ever get better net. I will point out quality issue is live games and in most cases I will contact the company as well. But yeah I am mainly will focus on games that annoy me or specific issues that I don't understand how they can be in a game
 I will ...-_- ignore games I have actually worked on and were I know issues that was ignored by the bosses as that would be to easy, which is sad because there is specifically one game web pages I worked on that is atrocity its like 120 pages were each page has a huge issue, I wrote over 100 reports on this web-pages none were fixed

Now I only need a catchy name for this series so I get my own TV show one day.

And as most people that read my blog,,, yes I will mainly point out all the issues that Marvel Avengers Alliance has, I consistently found horrible issues in that game(Technical issues and design issues)

NOTE: that I will of course never actually  check the quality of my own stuff, if I do a spelling error you can be sure it will go unnoticed.