Friday, February 14, 2014

Marvel Avengers Allianc: Honored PvP Rewards?

So I haven't really written any recap/Reflection etc of season 13. Mainly as I was not playing it the last days at all. Both because of the "honorary" and because I was away.

Also.....I quickly logged in last Tuesday to check were my defence team landed me took the pictures of Agent Venoms recruitment, but of course I was to lazy to mail my the images and later that day my laptop crashed completely.





-_- The screen actually was stuck on the first that appearers and I dried everything, opening etc. And after that I accidentally stepped on it....which unfortunately did not help.

Anyway, this made me lose the Venom images.

And as you can guess form this text I got into adamantium by defence so this thing: http://www.change.org/petitions/marvel-disney-and-playdom-free-venom-rewards-for-all-pvp-players-of-marvel-avengers-alliance

Unfortunately I cant test the Playdom promise of rewards. Lose, Win situation.You can write to me(I know some have trough facebook already) how the reward handing out is going, then I can change my last article slightly. Well, even if everything fixed it self. That extension truly send just pure agony into my body. It was just really bad regardless and why I still think the player should have gotten more then just the rewards,(50 energy does not count as I got 700 or something, so 50+ means nothing).


Ok quick reflection. My defence team that got me Adamantium was Magneto and Emma Frost my old classic team, like any other game reliably strategies is what matters. All the new fancy suits or new characters don't matter if they don't measure up to old Overpowered characters. 

-Agent Venom is as I expected decent. He relies a little on to much luck to change form so he does not feel very relaibe. Btw, he changes from Inflitrator to Brusier when he goes into out of control.

 His damage is really high when out of control so might have some potential.
 Also I want to just say :) What did I say was gonna happen with Domino's unique ability. Yeah it lasted 1 freaking season.