Wednesday, September 19, 2012

In the good old Days 6: Biker Mice From Mars Guest Player Arancil



OMG yes!!!! I know I shouldn't use God's name in vain. But, I have to because Biker Mice From Mars, is seriously like the best Party racing game ever. This game is freaking awesome. After me and Arancil played Wild Guns, we played this epic game.

First of all I never watched the cartoon as a kid, but I had Modo, Throttle and Vinnie as action figures and !!! I aslo have the Biker Mice From Mars, board game. Yep there is a board game as well, its actually not that bad. But yeah I have great parents, having the snes game, the board game the action figures of a show I never watched -_-

I tried finding any pics on the board game I cant even find a pic on the box. Maybe I should sell it on ebay or something, maybe I am rich.

Anyway luckily the Super Nintedo game is epically good. So I played it a lot, and apparently I still play it. First of all each character is really different, especially Fisburgers driving style is crazy different then the rest, each character has their own ability instead of picking up weapons. And the game still random 1 weapon per lap, which of course the the last player get better stuff,
This game was light year ahead of its time, the part that each player always get an item makes it even more rubberbanding then Mario kart franchise. Or is it?
Actually to me personally, Biker Mice From Mars biggest selling point is the amazingly super high anti-rubberband of the game. If the player is in first place, he gets money instead of a real item. This at first sounds really rubberbanding as then the first player is completly defensless. Well first of all you always get your personal ability, and that dont matter from placement. Secondly the game has a character development system(Did I say the game si awesome). Money can be used to improves ones motorcycle. This means that if you are good enough(like me) to be in first place without using weapons and then win the race. You got a lot more money then the rest, this leads to you been able to upgrade, so you will win even easier the next race.
This all sound bad??? No its awesome its the reverse of the freaking blue shell that any real gamer hates. Biker Mice From Mars is the racing game where if you suck, you will be punished for it. Obviously the game would never sell good today on like a wii, but why cant anyone make a bad ass racing game like this for Esporting people.

I want to make a racing game right now, that is shity hard, and if you play wrong you are super punished, 8+ player on the same time.

Note::: Always Ban Modo, he is freaking Imba if he is not banned pick him yourself


(Me and Arancil did actually play Street Racer first on the stream, but we felt we needed to play a lot better racing game)