Tuesday, September 18, 2012

In the good old days 4: Earthworm Jim






                                                               I fail at the third stage ofc

Ye...this part...

Mission Complete reach the bungy stage.





I wish I was better at this game, its soo awesome. I couldn't reach more then the bungy stage on the stream. But, when I have time I will seriously train on this game so I can beat it while streaming it.

The thing with Earthworm Jim, is mainly the aesthetics. First of all hes just an earthworm, in a space suit. So many of the moves are him attacking or spinning his body etc-_-. it inspired some of the enemies and the story for my baccalaureate thesis.

However, like I say a lot, its also about the different gameplays. For example, the speed race between the stages. The horrible water stage-_-, the bungy stage, the dog stage( ye I didn't get here...) and so on. Furthermore hte bosses are way different.