Friday, September 21, 2012

Borderlands 2, Stream form start to finish





Ah I really liked Borderlands 1, except the last boss. SO


I am gonna stream the whole game from start to finish. At
http://www.twitch.tv/myrmonden at my twitch channel.
 And later I will upload parts to youtube

Oh yeah dont get me wrong I will not play the game from Zero to the end in one season. Poorly I have to work and sheet---

 If you want to play with me, just add me on steam Myrmonden, and I will incorporate Skype with the stream so, we can discuss the game while playing it- (and other stuff as well like, whats the meaning of life ( I have the answer)) But, be around my level I don't wanna skip stuff or get a boost etc.

My Twitter will update when I start a stream (awesome auto system), so follow that to know when I am playing or not (can also be seen to the  left  right on this blog)