Monday, January 26, 2015

Quality maniac: World of Warcraft, Graphic Bugs. Hood of Dispassionate Execution


Why do I see this things all the time, its like being the ghost whisper of bugs, leave me alone god dammit its a feeling I often get.

I don't know why I saw this, but as soon as I got my new head item. I instantly spotted the graphic bugs on it.



Ok its the mythic helm from Butcher, Hood of Dispassionate Execution (that's a weird name). This is the mythic version and it has a unique item image, I did have the heroic version before but I rarely had it on display but I would assume this graphic thing only happens on the mythic (I sold my heroic one so..cant test it)

Compare the image to this one were the eyes of the helm don't shine


The eyes start shining when you use an ability and then those massive block of graphic comes.


It can be quite hard to spot if the angle is not correct,t it is visible during gameplay all the time but if the background has a similar color etc.


On this image one can see its 2 boxes on at the nose and one around the eyes.



Like for me it feels like the game got those massive red squares all the time when playing with this head.