Saturday, November 26, 2016

Starting a Retro Japanese RPG series.

Hi, Everyone I am gonna start doing some videos about some good old JRPGs, waiting in for Final Fantasy 15 really got my brain surging on all of my years of experience of RPGs and especially JRGPs.
 I wrote my master thesis about rpgs (which you cant find on my portfolio website) published papers on it, I worked as a game designer at Nectar Studios where we of course developed a RPG and so on. I am playing Pokemon Moon (always bought the dark color) while writing this. Anyway I have dedicted a lot of my life for my love of RPGS.

 RPGs are so good as it can both be an amazing story far superior to books or w.e if you ask me, while they can also really challenge you on an intellectual level and really reward you on a emotionell level.

I want to simple talk about some of the games I think everyone should play in this genre, if 1 person get this game and experience the joy the bring I am happy:)

Here are my first 2 videos in this series, the first one just covers some of my thought about single player games future, I had a similar ideas when it comes to save/checkpoints in my action game research back in 2010, I dont mention that in the video but its actually something I been analysering and observing for quite some time.

The second video is my start of talking about games that I think people have missed and should check out, in this case Soul Nomad and the World Eaters