Monday, October 27, 2014

Quality Maniac: League of Legends, Wriggle's Lantern / Feral Flare

While I am on a LoL trend here. One bug that really annoys me is this one


Ok, sure I am the best Warwick in Europe easy, likely the world and probably eve the universe.

But getting 59 stacks in 17 minutes that is beyond even my limits ( I did however get this wraith camp turn around and get a double kill top I managed to get 40+ stacks before 20 min, pretty solid if I may say so).

 I main Jungle and I main Warwick so I see this bug a lot a lot. Its very consistent.

What happens is that when the Wriggle's Lantern is to transcend into Feral Flare. It supposed to be 0 stacks or I guess no Icon.

Before you have the gray faded stack that goes from 1-29 and when it hits 30 the item turns into Feral Flare giving the champion bonus magic damage per attack which will increase by + per stack got after its become Feral Flare.
 Because of this the item Icon in the UI starts over and goes from 1-X.

The bug happens at 29 to 30. It stays as 29, instead of showing just a Feral Flare icon (which would be Zero) then it should say 1 after getting anther jungle or kill/assist.

This has pretty much zero effect on the actual gameplay I just find it kinda like a super obvious bug and I hate those in live games.