Thursday, August 7, 2014

Quality Maniac: Hearthstone inconsistencies Part 4

Wow this bug really annoys me its a huge inconsistency which has likely been in the game for a year now.
 Its really bad becuase a lot of people already argue on what to call the game mode of not ranked play in arena. And while it is called Casual in the game it sometimes called unranked by others and so on. Thing is...the game actually calls it both unranked and casual!

I rarely play Casual I only do Arena pretty much with some rare ranked play when I want to finish some weird quest. But now with the new cards I am trying out some new decks in casual and bam I found this thing right away.



While it clearly says Casual in the game UI lobby here, the main reason people want ot call it something else is becasue they dont find it casual. Now I am not here to debate what the real name should be for the spefici game mode but

Disconnection (or Rage Quitting). Gets the user this screen when coming back into the game. It clearly calls the last game "unranked play" and not casual.

Its very obvious that this Game Result pop up should be changed from

You lost your last Unranked Play game.

to

You lost your last Casual game.


No wonders that the players still argue what the  game mode should be called, the game developers haven't even agreed.