Friday, May 23, 2014

Quality Maniac: Marvel Avengers Alliance Part 6 Ally Map

OK there is always a bunch of issues in Marvel avengers Alliance. For example the fist thing I saw when I logged into the new special operation messages. Was overlapping texts....its the same ever7y freaking time so I did not even bothering taking a picture of it this time. But yeah classic.
Another thing that often happens is the dam map ally bug. Or not  bug.

So this time like many others we did not gain Isos for the new special operation the first 3 days or so.
 The thing is why Playdom usually screws up the ally map, I was unsure if this was a bug or not. Because from the hope that players would pay for isos they might have removed. As it toke them several days to turn it on(yes it is back now) I actually assumed it was an intentional decision.

Of course I was wrong it was just another blunder. Which I find so weird, I am sure they just have a turn on button really for if isos are to be dropped or not. Because all the other items are the same and they have had red isos before. This means the code most all be there. And they simply just forget it...for a few days.

There is 2 ways this bug happens, well I guess its 2 bugs which are related. The other bug is that they forget to remove the Iso gain after the Special operation. This happens pretty much ever season. And it means the player is missing out on mainly sheild points(purple resource) which is even more needed now with the 2 training rooms ( another bad implemented mechanic but not a bug  just badly done...)

I am getting quite annoyed about this ally map iso bug. This season it meant I missed out on at least 100 more isos which than means I will get Anti Venom 2 days later which can be a huge thing depending on when the PvP season ends.
 And the next season it might be a week before they solve it which would of course mean even worse. Really annoying how this 2 bugs always happens and bottom line is that these bugs are likely just 100% human errors. Someone forge to change something from false to true and then later switch it back.