Saturday, April 13, 2013

Avengers 9. Full Translation of The Alien Language: Builder Machine Code

Oh, people have already asked me to translated this issue but I been busy until today.


This issue, 9 of the Avengers (vol 5) had a lot of pages as well so it does defenetly give some questions for the readers.

 Still not much is learned from actually reading what they say-_-. But, I kinda like this the writers make sure that the reader don''t miss out on vital information.

For me personally the first page of the code were Abyss speak is the most funny to know what she says.

Later on the Earths brain gives the most interesting translation, while it also repeats the same messages from the earlier issues.








As anyone can guess, Abyss threatens Kevin(the Starbranded). And then Adam Protects him.

When it comes to Adam, I earlier called him Adam but then Nightmask as that was his name as him and Iron Man was arguing in an earlier issue. But, in this issue I it seems he is addressing himself as Adam to people. So I think we can say his name is Adam(no last name I guess) and Nightmask will be his Superhero(arguable) name.

This worm thingies are all saying Join, as Adam say they are very simple minded yett elegant desinged or somethiung right... I would say we can see them as cells joining togheter to create a larger biomass.





And then they become a brain. This and what is said on the next page(which was a lot in builder code languish) made me think of Ergo, which I already did as soon as Ex Nilhio was talking about a living planet.





This is the most important translated page, as the Earth is shown to have a sentient mind, ergo being alive. It really seemed that Earth was becoming a living planet. Which is something I am sure Marvel actually already has done in one of those What IF stories.

The last builder code, goes back to the repetitive message of the system being broken, with Earth adding that the World is broken. Which in issue 8 they made it pretty clear that "The system" = World. So nothing really new.






In the end of the comic we see Adam and Kevin being put Iron mans answer to the problem in New Avengers, so I will predict Adam and/or Kevin will be in a New Avengers issue in the future. But, I think that wont be in like the next issue as that series is moving so slowly forward, in the sense that each issue is like 1 hour of the the earth-616 time line.