Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cody failed me-_-

I lost to a guy and playing Ryu and it was annoying as he got every combo perfectly he did not have the true flow of the game at all, hate losing to people who have just trained endlessly on combos. Anyway the winner was played Rufus and he seriously made Rufus looks crazy imbalanced his pressure was amazing.

credits to dreamhack they actually had 1 stick yes 1 stick to borrow out so I could use a stick I was there first of everyone and hogged it.

After the lose in winner braked I loled around with Guy and it was fun. Poorly 50% played Ryu otherwise I probably would have main Ryu/Sagat or Ken but I got stuck to play the more interesting characters not worth wining with Ryu I felt. I also talked with a lot of people where most agreed they dident actually wanna compete in SF they had to because for some reason thats the fighting game e-sport I talked a lot about this with the Admin over the tournament that was there.

Anyway I wished more people played fun characters after the tour I actually want to play a lot more the games go fast so no one got the most play time to and after owning up a lot of people with Guy I think I am gonna change to main him, He was actually my idea before because I loved his mind games in the old alpha game to SNES. But like I wrote in the review to the game relay should have more fun characters and thats why it was great that the finals where between a Rufus and Vega but much better then the rest there.