Monday, February 20, 2017

Final Fantasy 15: Completed (Pretty much what where they thinking in the end)

So I actually have 1 last cave to do but its outside the trophy aim not that it really matters but the last one just feels out of place.

So by now I am sinking time into Nioh instead.

I actually really like that you cannot use items in the last sealed dungeon in FF15, just wished that they have done that for all of those dungeons than the level planing would make 10x more sense.
 I feel screwed now you know.

Anyway I hope that people here will go and like and comment my videos of it, its on fortunate that now when I got a good streaming capability agan that MAA is gone as I loved to talk about that.

Now in the future my eyes are on - Nioh, until I beat the main story at least.

Nier . Hell yes.

And Horizon at Dawn.

Hopefully I got time to beat Nioh before Nier is released.