Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Marvel Avengers Alliance recap of PvP tournament 14.

soo happy to have Hogun.

I have cached them all again.

And really what an annoying day yesterday, as we all now its a horrible pvp system and to go throughout those hours of farming points to get Hogun, the worst weapon ever as a price and the worst class armor(well I will admit to it being the best Blaster suit ever but...still blaster) Yeah......feel like I wasted my day yesterday.

Anyway, no I mean I really hate Hogun. Such an unknown cahracter as a price what were they thinking look at this image
                                         
                                         

This is Hogun from Hulk Agent of S.M.A.S.H which is a good show I think and they put in Hogun and the other warriors of no one cares.



                                         

Hes similar to the Movie Hogun but he got a beard etc and dont look as much Japense as they Japense actor did in the movies....I just want to point how how little sense the movie THor universe is where the nordic gods have black and Asian people in their pantheon....I fully expect when tney make a Hercules movie that Zeus is gonna be a Native American.


 Also note how shitty his line was. Such a boring addition to the game in every way imaginable.

Not only are their 1000 characters would should be in the game before for many reasons but they cant even make him look the same as the media appears in. Of course I cant judge how accurate his design is to how comic self as he basically got no powers in the comic to begin with, hes an asgardian with a mace....that's Hogun's biggest issue if anything hes from the start a bad comic character. 

Ok
 Fast recap of meta in season 14 of marvel Avengers alliance.

Pestilence was abundant in low adamantium and outside of it. When I got higher it was all about instantly wining and lucky preemptive teams.
 Basically the only teams I saw was Havok and Quicksilver. And another team Quicksilver and Havok.
 There were some Magnetos and Grey Hulks to.

The Havok team was really easy to beat as he 50% of the game starts with doing his AoE activating my Emma and Magnetos turn, while he does give exhaust having mystic which I put into to counter him made all those games a free win turn 1 insta KO.

I actually noticed that Magneto can polarization other Magnetos while I have been running his new E-iso since the day it come out in defense I had not actually used him in attack until yesterday so that was really smooth. Actually makes a huge difference towards other Magneto who dont have it.

 I upgraded my Emma and Magneto with the new Augmented isos. Like I wrote in my guide the best Aiso is really the maddening boosting Emma's ultimate. Then I used 2 ionizing on Magneto for some extra damage pretty expansive to have another 20 gold on him(20 from snappy services before) but yeah a 40+ gold Magneto with the Empowered iso is pretty much the best character in the game.