Saturday, January 25, 2014

Marvel Avengers Allience PvP Tier List Season 13




Season 13, Top 20.



Full List with all stats:

Unexpectedly--- everything stays the same.
 No but I mean again the game adds in new cahracters who know of them deal with the best characters in the meta, then the best characters will stay at the top(I am looking at you Emma, mainly becuase you always go around in you underwear but, also because of this). This reminds me people should go and read the webcomic Menage à 3, and its spin offs.

 I honestly don't feel this season brings any new to the table.
 I have not once seen Domino in Defence even do shes bad ass, no one I have talked to have either. Same with Spiral(who is also bad ass especially in Defence), well I saw one person using Spiral last season and fighting him like 10x times so I saw her a little but not once this season and it seems to be the same for other people.
 
 The only new character that sporadically
appears is Nico Minoru, but shes so fragile and as her strength lies in good use of her abilities in the right order she performs really bad in defence.

 The main new thing in the meta is the gray hulks that seem to take up some % of the meta teams at least.
 But thats not very strange as new is always better. Note that tier list wise Gray hulk is weaker then the otehr suits so hes not increased in power at all. That suit is so bad in the meta, it does nto work against psychic or all the stealth moves etc.
 Hes not very good and likely no one will play him next season.

 I will try to come back at some "meta" defining changes/new things. After Monday.