Tuesday, December 10, 2013

How to 100% sure get to adamantium in Marvel Avengers Alliance. BUFFER

people keep asking me how I get so lucky etc so I will entitle this article Buffer, even do I have talked about this many items before (and even do I normally call this the past season recap)

Before a few word about Domino I guess.

 Heres Domino's recruit lines.







Her first ability is pretty bad ass, it gives a different debuff depending on what character she is attacking, this is also her primary attack(she does it in coordination attacks etc) and it works like this:

blaster - impaired (cant crit and 20% reduction in damage)
infiltrator  -off balance  (cant counter)
bruiser - neutralized(prevent stat raising effects pretty good)
scrapper - winded(prevent follow up attacks)
tactician - exhausted(very strong debuff, why I think Havok is probably even stronger then the general census)
generalist - does nothing







This ability is quite good it is often better then Generalize which just prevents the target from gaining its class bonus. For example Exhausted instead removes the target ability for both class bonus and other extra turn stuff like Magneto's shield and stop Quick action abilities.
 And this is Domino's coordination move, she does this move like Gambit,she can jump in on attacks, so self-coordination. She can also counter and so on.


She and the team gets constantly critical hits.
 She also gains Stamina, some turns This is not written say on her passive but she does,, don't matter so much for PvP but yeah its there.

Shes seem to be very strong like I predicted.


Ok.

Fast Recap, as that what I usually write the day after season has ended In Marvel Avengers Alliance. Then I go over the safe buffer thing that people still ask me about.....


OK like I wrote this weekend, tx to all Thors and actually a lot of Quicksilvers this season it was amzingly easy to always win with Magneto yet again.
 Especially as people are using Blaster Thor,,,. This is just so bad.
 Not only is Thor a pretty bad character, as Blaster he will almost always use his ultimate right, the aoe ability giving all tacticians one extra turn.
 If they play Havok here instead as an example, he would do exhaust on the tactician so they wont get more turns. Works pretty well actually.

It was kinda fun to see blue smurf getting back in action, but as he was nerfed a couple of seasons back hes much worse now(before he would future punch everything even defence moves).
 Hes still did some good a few games but not much, a simpleton character and since the empowered iso that makes a character immune to stun(relentless) entered the game of every character I don't really see him wining any games.

Other then the astonishing numbers of Thors and Quicksilvers there was not much new this season, there was a few  Heimdasl that heavy a few heave stats users(wallet warriors) tried but like I wrote in his review it had little effect, they might stop one mental trauma at random but extremely rarely did it have nay effect.


BUFFER

 So people write to me, like a lot. And one thing I hear for months is how "lucky I am". How it is pure luck that I get adamantium again.
 This is of course wrong otherwise I would not get adamantium consistently. And I have been over this several times before and mentioned it etc. But what is most important, is not what X or Y synergy you are using but how big your Buffer is.

I often comment back to people that ask what team do I use to attack, I am still using Mags and Emma etc(which answer is yes for both attack and defence, although I did mix some Dr.Voodoo Emma and Magneto/Loki for some different games)
 My answer is always, what is important is what you have in defence. Anyone can win in Attack. But what is important is to win when they attack you.

But what is even more important is to not get attacked at all right.

To do this, I been over this before...is not luck. Its not because you accidentally was at level 1337 were few others are and you accidentally was playing team A.B.U that get attacked less.
 While I wont deny that this is still true, at some levels you do get attacked less etc.

But to get attacked even less is to by way over the border of adamantium.

If you are right at the border at 1550, you can be sure to get attacked ridicules a lot. Much more then you can win in the same time if you are unlucky(I wrote a piece about  this like 10 seasons back)





As this image shows, I got attacked zero times during all these attacks.

And then it continues.


 The safest way to get Adamantium, is to play you score up way above the border.

I did these games on Sunday, 1 day before. The end of the tournament.

There is no good fortune not getting attacked during like 30 attacks.

After this, I was attacked a few times during the last day.

And my aim was to maintain higher then 2100 rating. So I did like 10 battles in total the last day just to absolutely not go under 2000.

While having a really good defence in afk makes you take less loss. The real "secret" lies here. As not getting attacked at all is even better.